Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew

Drew's Join Request

15 posts in this topic

Country: Tijuana B.C, México (Si quieres mi direccion marcame ;)

Tell us something about yourself: Well how to explain to you if all of saints know me (Except new trials) but anyway i'll short at this part.

I'm a constant play of mta and mapping, i've a short but interseting(on my opinion) mapping career and actually i'm improving to release new maps and maybe features. I enjoy a lot play Fun gamemodes and get new challenge against other like a few saints members who's improving so much on hunter and i try take that to help myself fighting with them.

Which clans have you been in and why did you leave them?:
- Saints | Leave  ..... I leave for some disapoints with leaders and other things that dosn't important

-Unstoppables | Leave .... I leave that project because i don't got support from my team so i had take a decision

Why do you want to join Saints?: Because i enjoy with they and know almost all members since a few years ago and i think we can make good work together at this time

Do you know any Saints members?: I know all members Except some trials just joined

Do you have any programmation knowledge? (lua/HTML/JavaScript/XML/C++): HTML but i need work again that language because o forgot a lot of syntax

How would you help Saints?: Mapping and help to saints to get more famous and trying to play aswell clan wars successfully

What do you like/dislike about the team?: I don't really know actually because i play few days on saints sever and talk whith his members. but everything seems good, i think

Have you created any map?  yes. I'm finishing my v3 and now i'm looking for somebody to record and then release.

on the next week i will search pics about my v3 here.

Rate yourself as a player 0/10:

• Hunter: 9
  • DeathMatch: 8

• Facebook: Kemish Hermosillo
  • WhatsApp:+52 (664) 694-22-99
5 people like this

Mira nomas, nada mas lo rechazan de Project Beast y se viene para aka, Good luck bae

1 hour ago, WazeR said:

Mira nomas, nada mas lo rechazan de Project Beast y se viene para aka, Good luck bae

No me rechazaron, Me dijeron que volviera a hacer jr . pero que se vallan a la verga xD

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

No me rechazaron, Me dijeron que volviera a hacer jr . pero que se vallan a la verga xD

Tea amo sapito ql

19 hours ago, Drew said:

Osea, te dijeron 'Vuelva a intentarlo después'

Buena suerte, perro del mal

1 person likes this

I saw you ingame, everyone should get a second chance. Best of luck, sir.

1 person likes this