xPinnah

xQuerott | Join Request as St. Trial Member

19 posts in this topic

http://saints-gaming.net/forum/uploads/monthly_2016_12/saintsga2.png.ba5f03392c50939726797d23dfb7bc97.png

Please welcome to my join request as Trial - Member of St. - Saints.

Enjoy & take your time, I promise I won't waste your time!

About xQuerott

Hello, I'm xQuerott, I'm 19 years old & were born in Germany close to Dresden. At the moment I make a education as baker, I'm already in the third year so I'll be done next year in May!

Actually, I make my driver license & look next to it, for my first vehicle. Yes I know, I start very late with it, but I didn't earn very much money, so I needed to keep my money savely.

At my free time, I play football & meet my friends. Playing some Videogames like MTA, COD & Fifa. Well ye that's enough about myself, If you have any more questions ask me!

Which Clans have you been in and why you left them:

Actually I never joined a clan, since I didn't want to image myself as a clanhopper. But I've tried to join #MvP!, well I would be accepted there, since every single Member of them knew me. At least I didn't join the clan, because Members have left #MvP! & the Founder of it, close it few days later! But now I'm here & I would like get my chance here.

Why do you want to join Saints:

Once I've talked to WalK^, I told him my story what happened to my Join Rquest to #MvP!. At least he suggest me some clans like Saints. I really thought about every single clan. After I've seen few Players of Saints playing on FFS-Gaming, I thought about to join Saints, because those Players were really skilled, friendly & showed their maturity. Since my goal is it, to find my first clan ( Which will be hopefully Saints), I'd to try my luck to join Saints.

Do you know any Saints Members:

Yes I do, some of them at least, because they've played on FFS-Gaming. Like NexeloN, because of his Toptimes!

Do you have any programmation knowledge:

Actually No, since I've joined MTA last year & i tried to improve myself on skilled Maps.

How would you help Saints:

Since I'm a pretty skilled player in DM, I would help you guys out in Clanwars. I would try to image Saints as a really awesome clan, would help you guys out with all kind of little things what will join us in future & at least I'd to try to make us more proud on ourself.

What do you like/dislike about the Team:

I dislike nothing about the Team, actually I really like the atmosphere here & the kind of skills of your Members. It's very uniqueness here, I'm positive speechless, & would like to be a part of it.

Have yo created any Map:

Actually yes, but I've never released them, or recorded it, since I wasn't proud enough of it. But at the moment I work on my v1 & on a ft. with Hope together, So someone Maps will be official released as soon as possible.

Rate yourself as a Players:

Deathmatch/Hunter, If I focus enough in Hunterfights, when I'm really on fire I would give me in Hunter a 8,0. Since in DM are very various Maps, I would give me in DM a 7,5.

Send a message via Skype™ to ATr1X : querott@gmx.net

http://j.static-locatetv.com/static/images/facebook/facebook_mini_icon.png  : Won't tell, it's to private.

http://www.androidapksfree.com/wp-content/uploads/wordpress-popular-posts/671-featured-25x25.png : Won't tell, it's to private.

Hopefully I didn't waste your time & you enjoyed my join request.

Best regards, xQuerott.

3 people like this

I really liked this join request, I wish you the best, if you occupy helps someone to record your maps I can do it with pleasure, GL :D

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, N3zAX said:

Good Luck

Thank you.

1 hour ago, WazeR said:

I really liked this join request, I wish you the best, if you occupy helps someone to record your maps I can do it with pleasure, GL :D

Haha, I'll ask you, If I'm done with my upcoming Maps.

39 minutes ago, GanzoA9 said:

Good Luck

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Athenian said:

Beauty post and really nice JR. Good Luck :) 

Thank you very much

22 hours ago, RuSO said:

Nice looking join request, good luck!

Thank you, sir.

15 hours ago, zlNiko said:

Tremenda join request, Suerte.

I've no single Idea, what you talking about.

20 hours ago, Krew said:

Good Luck!

Thanks

1 person likes this

A very detailed JR and that is awesome, I wish you good luck and be active in our server.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Zooey said:

Great JR. best of lucks @xQuerott

Thank you, sir.

17 hours ago, CarlosG7 said:

A very detailed JR and that is awesome, I wish you good luck and be active in our server.

I'll try tho, thank you(I play the most time on FFS, if you want to see me)

11 hours ago, She1K said:

GOOD LUCK BRO !

Thanks

3 hours ago, Nexelon said:

Beast join request, good luck.

Thank you Nexelon! :3