Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
#LycaN

LycaN JR

9 posts in this topic

Country & Age: Brazil, 19

Tell us something about yourself: I'm network enginner and love games

Which clans have you been in and why did you leave them?: SsG, the clan has been terminated.

Why do you want to join Saints?: I think that St can be the best clan of race.

Do you know any member of Saints? Yes, HM and Hozwks

Do you have any programmation knowledge? (lua/HTML/JavaScript/XML/C++): Yes, Lua, HTML and PHP

How would you help Saints?: I can help programming.

What do you like/dislike about the team?: All, nothing

Have you created any map? Yes

Rate yourself as a player 0/10: 8/10

• Hunter:8,5/10
  • DeathMatch:8/10

• WhatsApp: +5535992468564
1 person likes this

Guys, i'm sorry, but its a week of no-effort JRs or what? It's starts being annoying to be honest..

3 people like this

hmm Pretty short, It's useless no effort and your life isn't that long, You should make it longer and it will be easier for members to understand what have you goin through.

3 people like this

Well, like @StreakZ and @tangylol, I think you should put a little more love to the JR, that when we see your JoinRequest we know that you come here for something more than just being in a clan.

4 minutes ago, Henrx said:

Well, like @StreakZ and @tangylol, I think you should put a little more love to the JR, that when we see your JoinRequest we know that you come here for something more than just being in a clan.

Yes, because we dont lazy for put some effort and show everyone that we are intersted in this clan, that we are wanna be part of this family. It's useless dude..

On 12/2/2017 at 11:46 PM, Henrx said:

Yes Because, I wanted to be part of the family since the clan was reopened but I failed. That's why I put many effort on my Jr. :)