Date & Time: Saturday, 07.10.17 - 18:00 Hrs. GMT+1 Server: St. Saints Clanwar Server Amount of Players: 5 vs. 5 Maps: 10 Rounds: 20
For Incredible Motion (/4iM\)
General rules you have to follow throughout the clan war.
- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- We're not taking full responsibility of referees mistakes.
- Referee(s) are allowed to take a quick second look at the situation (video) before making the decision if they are not totally sure or have been asked by one of the clans.
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate (if the exact amount of players for each clan is not chosen).
- If someone times out before the round is started, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player replaces him.
- If after all the main rounds, both teams has an equal amount of points (draw), we play the one and only additional round for the very last point (map that started the cw).
- We are playing with car hider only.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute.
- CW players can't be punished without a warning.
- The max ping of a player is 200 (both teams are allowed to have 2 players in mainteam that have more, but less than 300)
- The minimum, constant FPS of a player is 42.
- After half of CW (10 maps) we can go for 5-10 mins break. (if necessary)
Rules you have to follow before getting the hunter.
- We play further, that means:
* Player who went further in the map gets the point.
* Waiting for nitro is allowed.
* Backdriving for nitro is allowed.
* If no one from the both teams reaches the hunter, a player who has came the farthest wins the point.
* In case both teams fail in the same part, the one who reached it first gets the point.
* In case both teams fail in the same part and it's extremely hard to say which was 1st, map is getting restarted.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
- Short cutting is not allowed.
Rules you have to follow during hunter fights.
- A team with the last surviving player gets the point.
- Hunter fight is started by a countdown started by referee.
- The countdown is started when all of the alive players reached hunter and are grouped or there's enough space between them.
- If each of the teams have less than 4 hunters alive, we're moving the fight to a closed map 10s after the last player picks up the hunter.
- Player with ping above 300 recives blow.
- Spraying is not allowed.
- Spawn shooting whilst getting hunter is not allowed.
- Following someone (not leaving enough space) and killing the player right when the countdown was done is not allowed and equals to spawn killing.
- Destroying vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- The damage taken on vehicles remains after picking up the hunter.
- Destroying vehicles before the countdown is allowed.
- Killing people who are shoting cars before the countdown is allowed.
- Killing hunters which are stuck by decorations is not allowed.
- In case someone dies due to being stuck in the decorations we're restarting the fight on a hunter map.
- In case of map limit, the hunter fight will be restarted on a hunter map.
- All the 'fight restarting' rules above do not inculde people who were fairly killed before the restart call.
- Spraying cars is not allowed.